Using her faith journey as a backdrop, Kim
offers practical, Scripture-based ways to live victoriously in Christ whether facing triumph or overwhelming tragedy–
AND Kim poignantly speaks as one who has suffered and survived and has learned to see God’s goodness in both.
Her audience will come away
- Purposefully Pursue a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Daily Turn to His Word to Enjoy the Good Times and Prepare for the Hard Times
- Actively Cultivate a Powerful Prayer Life
Remember God’s Faithfulness
Kim has spoken at numerous churches, retreats and women’s events across the country.
She utilizes appropriate humor and her “Southern-ness” to help the audience walk the difficult road with
her. Her testimony is received with tears and laughter.
Speaking Topics Include:
- Strength to Go On When Life Says Fall Apart (Her testimony
with a focus on living life with a personal relationship with Jesus)
Ways to Be More Than a Conqueror of Your Problems and Enjoy a Life In Jesus
- Resolve to Remember:
Deliberately Looking for God’s Faithfulness in Life to affect Generations to Come
- What Men Really Want:
Protect Your Marriage Protect Your Home
- Single Mom: You Can Be More Than a Conqueror
- In addition, Kim is happy to
pray over your event theme and develop a topic for your group